PLEASE NOTE: Race / Practice dates are on the Calendar page!
Gates Open: 7:00am
Registration: 7:30am - 9:00am
Practice Starts: 9:00am
No motors before 8:00 am
Driver's meeting at 08:30 sharp!
- Open Practice Day$50.00
- Family Practice Pass$115.00Good for 3+ immediate family members
- Race Day 1st class$75.00includes Transponder
- Race Day add. class$50.00
- Pit Passes Adult/Child 7yrs.+ (non-racers)$5.00 1day/2day
- Kids Pit Passes (6yrs. and under )FREE
* Membership is collected at the first practice or race day entered, and includes the entry fee for your first race day.
- SNELL SA or M 2010 or newer helmet, and SFI approved neck restraint.
- Heavyweight vinyl or leather long sleeve racing jacket/suit, full finger gloves, high top shoes covering the ankles.
- Weight or ballast must safety wired and painted WHITE, including purpose built weight cans.
- Mandatory drip pan in every pit.
- Three karts make a class.
- The Championship Series is 7 races with 1 throw away.
- A class must be run in (4) of the races to qualify as a Championship class.
All Classes Except Kid Kart:
Practice 1 7 Minutes
Practice 2 7 Minutes
Qualifying 5 Laps (5 karts at a time)
Heat 1 10 Laps
Heat 2 10 Laps
Main 15 Laps
Practice 1 6 Laps
Practice 2 6 Laps
Heat 1 6 Laps
Heat 2 6 Laps
Heat 3 6 Laps
Main 6 Laps